Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Belt buckles or badgers?

My husband works for the Idaho Fish and Game dept. He loves to canoe and he majored in badger study in college. I am trying to find belt buckles or check book covers with one of those symbols. Have searched the web. Does any one know on the net where I could find those items. Please let me know. Would appreciate it.





Thanks

Belt buckles or badgers?
FOUND ONE.... this is exactly what you are looking for and the company has an Internet website. They cost $23.30 + shipping. I think it%26#039;s an over sea%26#039;s supplier (England) , but they have Internet ordering info. Pretty COOL looking belt Buckle, and the only one I%26#039;ve ever seen with a Badger on it! Hope this is what you are looking for! JD





www.belts-n-things.com/acatalog/


ANIMAL-BUCKLES.html
Reply:i specialized in beaver hunting myself thru college....lol



Loose Teeth

1 comment:

  1. I think I have the buckle you're looking for. It's an official Fish and Game buckle, made in 1992. It has a lifetime guarantee, is manufactured for the dept. by a company in Boise. It's oval shaped, has 'Keeping Idaho's Wildlife Heritage' statement around a centered 'Idaho Fish and Game' logo. Contact me if you like at duaneboise@hotmail.com.

    ReplyDelete