Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Non itch belt belt buckles?

I%26#039;m 55 year old man, and never had this problem, but I work in a hot kitchen, usually 120 degrees or higher, and have an itchie rash where my belt buckle rests on my waiste line lately. I%26#039;ve bought two new belts, both with a metal buckle, and both seem to cause this delima. any suggestions? I%26#039;ve searched for belt buckles that were not made of metal, but unsuccessfully. I%26#039;m in Riverside, Ca, about 60 miles from LA. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Ron

Non itch belt belt buckles?
try finding belts with smaller buckles that wont reach over the tops of your pants. they make belts without wide buckles so you should be able to put them on without them creeping over the waistline of your pants.



skin tags

No comments:

Post a Comment